Online Agenda & Meeting Management System Update
The Port of San Diego’s online agenda and meeting management system now offers a variety of new features such as:
- Agenda and meeting information
- List and Calendar views
- Livestream capabilities and more
- Questions? Scroll past meetings below for FAQs
Would you like to attend in person?
All Closed Session Meetings of the Board of Port Commissioners of the San Diego Unified Port District will be held at the Don L. Nay Administration Building, 3165 Pacific Highway, San Diego, CA 92101 (Map), and are scheduled to begin at 10:00 a.m. unless otherwise noticed and posted.
All Regular Meetings of the Board of Port Commissioners of the San Diego Unified Port District will be held at the Don L. Nay Administration Building, 3165 Pacific Highway, San Diego, CA 92101 (Map), and are scheduled to begin at 1:00 p.m. unless otherwise noticed and posted.
- ACCESSIBILITY ADVISORY COMMITTEE
- ARTS, CULTURE & DESIGN COMMITTEE
- AUDIT OVERSIGHT COMMITTEE
- BAYFRONT CULTURAL AND DESIGN COMMITTEE CHULA VISTA
- CHULA VISTA BAYFRONTFACILITIES FINANCING AUTHORITY
- ENVIRONMENTAL ADVISORY COMMITTEE
- MARITIME FORUM
- SAN DIEGO HARBOR SAFETY COMMITTEE
- TIDELANDS ACTIVATION PROGRAM ADVISORY COMMITTEE
- WILDLIFE ADVISORY GROUP
Frequently Asked Questions
How Do I View the Current Agenda?
There are three ways to view the current Agenda:
- Click on the blue Board of Port Commissioners link.
- Agenda Cover Page (agenda only)- click the blue PFD link.
- Agenda (includes links to agenda items) – click the blue HTML like for web version or the blue PDF link for a downloadable document.
How to View Live Meetings
When the meeting starts the VIEW LIVE STREAM link (highlighted) will be available in the MEETINGS box above.
- Click the link and a new window will launch with the livestream.
The public is welcome to the attend the Board of Port Commissioners regular meeting of the Board in person, or alternatively: Members of the public may view this meeting via livestream at: https://www.portofsandiego.org/about-port-san-diego/board-meetings
In keeping with the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA), the San Diego Unified Port District will make every reasonable effort to encourage participation in all its public meetings. If you require assistance or auxiliary aids in order to participate at this public meeting, please contact the Office of the District Clerk at email@example.com or (619) 686-6200 at least 48 hours prior to the meeting.
Meetings are held at the Port Administration building
3165 Pacific Highway
San Diego, CA 92101
Providing Public Comment
Public comment at the Board of Port Commissioners regular meeting of the Board is limited to 2 minutes per speaker on both agenda, and non-agenda items. The time allotted for speakers may be adjusted by the Board Chair at his or her discretion. Items under the Consent Agenda section are considered to be routine, and will be acted upon with one vote. If you wish for an item to be removed from the Consent Agenda for further discussion, please submit your request to the District Clerk prior to the commencement of the meeting.
Public comment is available for this meeting by doing one of the following no later than the time the public comment portion for the agenda item is concluded, however the public is strongly encouraged to do so prior to the item being called:
In-Person Participation: Complete and submit a Speaker Slip and give to the District Clerk Remote Participation:
1. Call 619-736-2155 and leave a brief voicemail message that will be played during the meeting. A voicemail longer than the time allotted for public comment on that item will be stopped after that time has elapsed.
2. Email a request to provide live comment to PublicRecords@portofsandiego.org to receive a link to participate in the meeting to provide live comments.*
3. Submit written comments to PublicRecords@portofsandiego.org. Written comments received at least 2 hours prior to the commencement of the meeting will be distributed to the Board and posted online with the meeting materials. Written comments received after the time frame will be included in the agenda-related materials record for the meeting.
* The Port of San Diego is not responsible for the member of the public’s internet connections or technical ability to participate in the meeting. It is highly recommended that you use voicemail rather than provide live comment.
Any disclosable public records related to an open session item on a regular meeting agenda and distributed by the San Diego Unified Port District to all or a majority of the Board of Port Commissioners, including those records distributed less than 72 hours prior to that meeting, but received at least 2 hours prior to meeting, can be viewed online at https://portofsandiego.legistar.com/Calendar.aspx, or are available for inspection at the Office of the District Clerk, 3165 Pacific Highway, San Diego, California during normal business hours.
How Can I See Past Meeting Agendas, Minutes, and Recordings?
We are in the process of transferring past agendas, minutes, and videos to the new system.
In the meantime, CLICK HERE
- Scroll to ALL MEETINGS
- Click on THIS MONTH and select the date you want to see.