I need to...
Contact us during normal business hours by phone: 619.686.6200, or 800.854.2757 from outside San Diego or email email@example.com.
- Emergency calls should be directed to 619.223.1133 or 9-1-1.
- To report fraud, abuse or waste, please call 888.203.8330 Visit the Fraud Prevention page
- To report maintenance issues, visit the Service Portal
- To report an oil spill, please call 800.424.8802. Click for Mariner Resources
- Members of the media, please visit our news portal.
- Website issues? Email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Questions about parks and permits, please call 619.725.6001 or email email@example.com
- Issues with Service Portal? Please call 619.725.6001 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Email Maritime Trade team: email@example.com
General Services Building
Contact Harbor Police
Harbor Police dispatch and public safety services remain in operation 24 hours a day, seven days a week.
For all inquiries regarding citations, crime reports, or arrests reports created by the Harbor Police, please contact the records department at 619.686.6596 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
For all general questions related to the Harbor Police Department, please call 619.686.6570.
Hail us on
Chief of the Harbor Police
Harbor Police Mooring Office
San Diego Mooring Company
619.223.1133 or 9-1-1
VHF Marine Channel 16
Harbor Police Locations
Shelter Island Station
South Bay Substation
San Diego International Airport
Sign up for emails from the Port of San Diego
Looking to get timely information on topics at the Port hat interest you? Sign up!