Next Meeting: Monday, September 14, 2020 10:00 a.m. to 12:00 p.m.
REMOTE PUBLIC COMMENT IS AVAILABLE FOR THIS MEETING DOING ONE OF THE FOLLOWING NO LATER THAN 9:00 AM ON MONDAY, SEPTEMBER 14, 2020:
1. Call 619-736-2155 and leave a brief voicemail message (no longer than 2 minutes) that will be played during the meeting.
2. Email a request to provide live comment to PublicRecords@portofsandiego.org to receive a link to participate in the meeting to provide live comments. *
3. Submit written comments to PublicRecords@portofsandiego.org which will be forwarded to the Board and included in the agenda-related materials record for the meeting.
Purpose: From Board Policy No. 776: “To assist the Board of Port Commissioners in fulfilling its oversight responsibilities for (1) the integrity of the District’s financial statements, (2) the District’s compliance with legal and regulatory requirements, (3) the effectiveness of the District’s internal control system, (4) the qualifications, independence, and performance of the District’s Port Auditor and external auditors."
External members appointed by the Board to serve a three-year term.
Meets on a quarterly basis.
Chair Ann Moore
Commissioner Michael Zucchet
- Currently Recruiting
- Mona Chahl Dickerson (CohnReznick, LLP)
- Ivan Sotomayor
- Mark Yeilding 619.686.6583
Agenda posted in the document drawer below.