Small, Private Events: No Reservation Required
If the anticipated attendance at your event is 100 or less, it may qualify as a small, private event and will not need an advance reservation.
Your application will only be accepted if the event date is after April 02, 2016 (at least 30 calendar days from today).
Do not send any permit fees when you submit your application. If the date you are requesting is available, a permitting representative will call you within three business days to advise if park is available and the permit fees that are required.
If you have an event of any size and intend to hire a company to provide services such as catering, games, musical entertainment or other services, then an pdf advance reservation (250 KB) is required.
- pdf Small, Private Event Application (158 KB)
- What is considered a small, private event?
Certificate of Insurance
- List of Insured Jumphouse Providers
Special Event: Advance Reservation Required
The Park Availability form is to inquire about the availability of a specific park, and is not an actual permit application. A park permits agent will contact you regarding your request with information about fees and park availability within 3 business days. Park reservations are made on a first come, first served basis.
If you need assistance, please call our customer service center at (619) 686-6200.
- Please check permit fees before filling out the Park Availability form
- Permit requests will not be accepted if received later than 30 days prior to your event date.
- For moving events (walk, run, rides, races) please include in the notes all the locations on your proposed route.
- Items marked with an asterisk * are required
- Embarcadero Marina Park South is not available for permitted events from June 1st to November 30th
- Please do not submit multiple requests for availability for the same event as this may cause confusion and your permit may not be approved