Port of San Diego Refrigerated Cargo
When speed is important, long processing lines and wasted time are truly wasted money. At the Port of San Diego, we specialize in specialty cargo.
We have the space, flexibility, expertise, competitive rates and commitment to customer service to handle all of your refrigerated cargo needs.
Whatever your cold storage and shipping needs may be – the Port of San Diego is available to meet them.
- On-Dock Cold storage facility: 300,000 square feet (27,871 square meters)
- Wheeled container facility: 274,217 square feet (83,362 square meters) plus additional open space
- More than 700 480-volt refrigerated container plugs installed in partnership with Dole
- Less than 300 feet (91 meters) from vessel to cold storage
- On-Dock shore power facility
- Truck and on-dock rail access
- 42 foot draft (12.8 meters)
- Access to interstates 5, 8, 15 and 805 within minutes
- Resident experts in refrigerated cargo handling from longshoremen to stevedores to security to Port staff
- Competitive rates to meet your specialty cargo needs
Contact us today for details on the special advantage our team can provide for you. firstname.lastname@example.org | 619.686.6300