For any questions or concerns please contact us at the following:
- Phone: 619-686-6464
- Harbor Police: 619-686-6272
- Citation Payments and Appeals
1. Where can I park overnight?
a. The Port of San Diego has two designated parking lots open 24/7 designated for this use. Click here to view.
2. Do I need to pay for parking if I am charging my Electric Vehicle (EV)?
a. Yes, you will need to pay for parking while charging your vehicle. The Port has various designated EV charging stations located throughout our tidelands.
3. Where can I park my oversized vehicle?
a. The Port of San Diego has two designated parking lots open 24/7 designated for this use. Long term parking map
*Oversized vehicles are not allowed to occupy and pay for two meter stalls.
4. Can I park my vehicle at any of the boat launch ramps overnight?
a. San Diego Bay has four (4) boat launching facilities located in convenient site around the harbor.
- Shelter Island and Glorietta Bay Boat Launch Ramp – up to 72 hour parking as designated for vehicles with trailers only. Trailers must be attached to vehicle. Vehicles or trailers parking separately will be cited and/or towed.
- National City and Chula Vista Boat Launch Ramp – No overnight parking, see posted hours.
4. Can I park in Public Park after hours or overnight?
a. No person shall enter, remain, stay or loiter in any Public Park (to include a parked vehicle) between the hours of 10:30 p.m. and 6:00 a.m. of the following day (San Diego Unified Port Code Section 8.02).