I need to...
Breakbulk and Project Cargo Expertise
Breakbulk and project cargo ships a little differently than your standard container – freestanding, on pallets, raw stacks, in bags, bundles and barrels. Sometimes being different is an advantage. It helps when you have a partner who thinks outside the box… At the Port of San Diego, we specialize in specialty cargo.
We have the space, flexibility, expertise, competitive rates and commitment to customer service to handle all of your breakbulk and project cargo needs.
Whatever your heavy lift or project cargo needs may be – the Port of San Diego is available to meet them with:
- 8 acres of lay-down space (32,375 square meters)
- 10 acres of covered space (40,469 square meters)
- Flexible short- and long-term storage options
- Mobile Harbor Crane: 100 metric ton Gottwald HMK 300E Crane
- Truck, on-dock Class I rail and barge access
- 42 foot draft (12.8 meters)
- Access to multiple interstates 5, 8, 15 and 805 within minutes
- Resident experts in project cargo handling from longshoremen to stevedores to security to Port staff
- Competitive rates to meet your specialty cargo needs
Contact us today for details on the special advantage our team can provide for you. email@example.com | (619) 686-6300
Breakbulk and project cargo expertise includes handling
- Windmill components
- Brewery Equipment
- And more!