Cruise San Diego and Vacation Information
The Port of San Diego welcomes over 190 cruise ships throughout the year at San Diego's B Street Cruise Ship Terminal. Seasonally, Holland America Line and Celebrity Cruises homeport in San Diego. Other lines that will visit San Diego during the upcoming year include Princess, Carnival, Norwegian, Royal Caribbean, Regent Seven Seas, Crystal Cruises, Hapag-Lloyd Line, and The World of ResidenSea.
The B Street Cruise Ship Terminal is conveniently located in the very heart of thriving, vibrant downtown San Diego and a short distance from countless attractions. Recently, San Diego has been found on cruise ship itineraries that include other fabulous destinations including, but not limited to, the Caribbean, Mexico, Hawaii, and even distant locales such as Tahiti. Cruises are designed to please people of all ages and vary in length. To find out more about San Diego-based cruises, checking in procedures and parking, please visit our cruise website. To access websites of the cruise lines serving San Diego, check the Cruise Ship Directory.
Contact your cruise travel specialist to make arrangements to enjoy one of the many wonderful cruises available to and from or visiting San Diego. Bon voyage!
Due to increased security, the following measures have been enacted:
- If driving, you may drive onto the pier by presenting your ID and a ship ticket for sailing on that specific date
- If arriving by air or motorcoach, all luggage must have your name and address attached
- You will be required to show picture ID and ship ticket in order to enter the cruise ship terminal
- Again, your picture ID and ship ticket must be shown for check-in along with your passport, birth certificate, etc.
- Picture ID and security card must be shown at the gangway in order to embark ship.
A picture ID and ship ticket are required upon accessing the pier until boarding of the ship.