Waterfront Summer Shuttle - $3 all day
The Port of San Diego’s Waterfront Shuttle has been implemented by the Port, and managed by Ace Parking, to connect visitors of San Diego Bay with the waterfront and its businesses.
The Shuttle runs on a loop
(approximately every 20 minutes) from Sheraton Marina to Harbor Dr. Bridge, with stops in between.
THE SHUTTLE RUNS FROM:
Friday, May 24 to Monday, September 2 Everyday 10am - 10pm.
The July 4th Shuttle will operate from 10 a.m. through Midnight.
Questions? This service is managed by Ace Parking.
Please call 619.507.3344
WATERFRONT SHUTTLE ROUTE STOPS:
- Sheraton San Diego Hotel & Marina on Harbor Island
- San Diego Maritime Museum on the Embarcadero
- Broadway Pier
- Seaport Village
- Manchester Grand Hyatt on the South Embarcadero
- San Diego Marriott Marquis & Marina on the South Embarcadero
- Harbor Drive Bridge across from the Convention Center Park
- County Waterfront Park (near corner of Ash Street and Harbor Drive)
Please see brochure for exact pick-up/drop-off locations
TICKETS CAN BE PURCHASED IN CASH ABOARD THE SHUTTLE OR BY CARD OR CASH AT THESE LOCATIONS:
- In cash aboard the Shuttle
- Sheraton San Diego Hotel & Marina
- San Diego Maritime Museum
- San Diego Marriott Marquis & Marina
- Ace Ticket Booth at Seaport Village entry off of Pacific Highway
- Manchester Grand Hyatt Valet
- Strollers and pets are allowed.
- Bikes are not allowed.
- Bringing luggage is not recommended.
- Parking is available at the Bayfront Garage and the San Diego Convention Center Garage at the daily rates.