The Port of San Diego is seeking qualified Real Estate consultants to supplement the work of our in-house Real Estate department as part of our pool of on-call, as-needed contractors. We are accepting qualifications for the following real estate services:
- Assist with real estate financial analysis including
- Perform real property appraisals and valuations
- Conduct market analysis and economic impact studies
- Provide support for negotiation of ground leases and complex rental arrangements
- Other real estate consulting services as needed
The full RFQ is available for download at: https://www.planetbids.com/portal/portal.cfm?CompanyID=13982&BidID=46716
Issued: February 5, 2018
Information Exchange Meeting: February 12, 2018 @ 1:00 P.M.
Submit Questions By: February 21, 2018 @ 1:00 P.M.
Submittals Due By: March 7, 2018 @ 1:00 P.M.
Oral Interviews: April 16-17, 2018
Board Award of Agreement: June 2018
Tentative Project Start Date: July 2018