Discover the Wonderfront of the Embarcadero through Music, Food & Drink Specials, and Fun
Contact: Gabriella Rodriguez, 619.686.6477, firstname.lastname@example.org
The Port of San Diego along with Embarcadero businesses is launching Wonderfront Wednesdays. Every Wednesday, October 13 through December 15, 2021, pop-up events will take place at various locations along the San Diego Bay Embarcadero from 5 p.m. to 7 p.m.
The Port invites San Diegans, their guests, and out-of-town visitors to Discover Your Wonderfront through unique Embarcadero Experiences. Family-friendly Wonderfront Wednesday events will include musical acts, food and drink specials, art installations, and more.
“Outdoor events have become even more popular and in demand over the past two years due to the pandemic,” said Michael G. Brown, Port of San Diego vice president of marketing and communications. “Wonderfront Wednesdays gives people a variety of options along our Embarcadero and provide safe and beautiful places to enjoy entertainment and activities with the family. Come visit and stay awhile.”
Wonderfront Wednesdays will feature food and drink specials, and live music at several locations including Odysea Lounge at the Hilton San Diego Bayfront, Roy’s Restaurant at the Marriott Marquis San Diego Marina, Sally’s Fish House & Bar at the Manchester Grand Hyatt San Diego, Seaport Village, and Carnitas Snack Shack. The following are some of the offerings:
- Odysea Lounge at the Hilton San Diego Bayfront - $6 domestic beers, $6 house wine, $8 imported beers, $10 house brand old fashions, $16 8-piece wings, $7 chips & salsa. Live music.
- Roy’s Restaurant at the Marriott Marquis San Diego Marina - ½ price on all bottles of wine. Live beachy and island vibe music.
- Sally’s Fish House & Bar at the Manchester Grand Hyatt San Diego - $7 select food items including Grilled Mahi Mahi Taco, Fried Shrimp Taco and Short Rib Birria Quesotaco and $7 glass of wine, house margaritas and sangria. Live music.
- Seaport Village - food and drink specials can be found here, https://seaportvillage.com/vip-pass/. There will be a roaming duet and jazz music on the property.
- Carnitas Snack Shack - Live DJ
Wonderfront Wednesdays are a great way to celebrate the resilience of local businesses and remind people of all the great things local businesses have to offer.
For more information and the Wonderfront Wednesdays lineup, go to portofsandiego.org/wonderfront-wednesdays.
About THE Port of San Diego
The Port of San Diego serves the people of California as a specially created district, balancing multiple uses on 34 miles along San Diego Bay spanning five cities. Collecting no tax dollars, the Port manages a diverse portfolio to generate revenues that support vital public services and amenities.
The Port champions Maritime, Waterfront Development, Public Safety, Experiences and Environment, all focused on enriching the relationship people and businesses have with our dynamic waterfront. From cargo and cruise terminals to hotels and restaurants, from marinas to museums, from 22 public parks to countless events, the Port contributes to the region’s prosperity and remarkable way of life on a daily basis.
About Port of San Diego Experiences
Port of San Diego Experiences welcomes businesses, residents and visitors from across the globe to enjoy and prosper from our dynamic waterfront.
As a treasured destination, the Port provides unique opportunities to captivate visitors and ensure everyone is welcomed, connected and inspired by our beautiful waterfront.