Free Bus Tours
Celebrate the Port of San Diego’s maritime industry and see the heart of it all with free bus tours of San Diego Bay. These guided tours provide both a scenic view and a narrated story of how the maritime industry impacts the entire San Diego region.
- Bus Tour #1 : Wednesday, July 25, 2018, 10:00 a.m. RSVP HERE
- Bus Tour #2: Wednesday, August 22, 2018, 10:00 a.m. RSVP HERE
- Bus Tour #3: Wednesday, October 24, 2018, 10:00 a.m. RSVP HERE
- Bus Tour #4: Wednesday, November 14, 2018, 10:00 a.m. RSVP HERE
- One guest is permitted per respondent for bus tours, for a total of two (2). You must be 18+ to register; all guests must be 18+ as well.
- You must bring valid I.D. for terminal access. You will not be allowed on the tour without ID.
- Tours have limited seating and will be filled on a first-come first-served basis.
- Space is limited; all guests must register in advance and bring their printed confirmation with them on the day of the tour.
- Bus tours depart at 10 a.m. from Pepper Park, 3299 Tidelands Ave, National City, CA 91950.
- Check-in will begin 30 minutes prior to departure.
- Free parking is available in the Pepper Park parking lot.
- We recommend public transportation as part of our commitment to sustainability.