The Port of San Diego Administration Building at 3165 Pacific Highway in San Diego is open to the public and tenants during business hours from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. Monday through Thursday and every other Friday (administrative offices work on an alternate workweek schedule and are closed every other Friday per our Alternate Closed Fridays schedule).
Whenever possible, the public and tenants are encouraged to use the Port’s online Service Portal for services, including public records, parks/event permits, reporting trash, graffiti, stormwater pollution and more. Those without computer and/or internet access may request to use a computer that will be available in the lobby of the Administration Building.
The Port continues to do our part to minimize the spread of and exposure to COVID-19. The Port has implemented various safety measures, including but not limited to:
- Daily disinfection service for high touch areas in addition to regular cleaning and janitorial service
- Plexiglas installed in public areas
- Ventilation system filter enhancement
For the latest information for Board of Port Commissioners meetings, click here.
The Port of San Diego is in regular communication and is collaborating with cargo and cruise lines, ship agents, California Office of Emergency Services, San Diego County Health & Human Services, the Centers for Disease Control (CDC), U.S. Coast Guard Office of Emergency Management, U.S. Customs and Border Protection (CBP), California Association of Port Authorities (CAPA), and the Cruise Line Industry Association (CILA).
The Coast Guard and CBP, with guidance from the CDC, are responsible for tracking cruise ship and cargo vessel arrival. They have decision-making authority regarding vessel clearance, quarantine and other requirements.
COVID-19 Health & Safety Resources
For updates and information about the current numbers of COVID-19 cases, the spread of the virus, severity, treatments, precautions, and other important public health information in multiple languages, please visit:
- San Diego County Health & Human Services - https://www.sandiegocounty.gov/coronavirus/
- California Department of Public Health - https://www.cdph.ca.gov/Programs/CID/DCDC/Pages/Immunization/ncov2019.aspx
- Centers for Disease Control (CDC) - https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/summary.html
- World Health Organization (WHO) - https://www.who.int/emergencies/diseases/novel-coronavirus-2019/advice-for-public