Port Parks for Events
Recite your vows, blow out your birthday candles, reunite your whole family or just gather your best friends for a sunset picnic with wine – Port parks and piers are available for special event rentals and our dynamic waterfront makes the perfect backdrop for every occasion.
Rent a Port Park
Select your park
- See photos of our parks, learn about amenities, and pick the park that meets your event needs.
- Already know what park you want and want to start the permit process?
Do you need a permit?
- All parks require an event permit for groups of 25 or more
- Plan to serve alcohol? A permit is required for groups of any size.
- Hiring a service provider (jump house, food truck, etc.)? A permit is required for groups of any size.
- Group is 25 people or less, no alcohol, no service provider? No permit is required.
- Exceptions: Portwood Pier Plaza, Grand Caribe Shoreline Park and Coronado Landing Park where group events are not permitted.
What you need to know
- When you are ready, request park availability by filling out our Request for Parks Availability Form. A Port representative will contact you.
- Note: Permit requests will not be accepted if received later than 30 days prior to your event date.
- If it is not a port managed park, please contact the park management with the contact information on the individual park page.
- If you need a permit go to the Park Permit Fees page to see the cost.
- Check our Park Permit Information and FAQ if you have more questions.