8:30 am – 1:30 pm
Second Annual #ThatsMyBay Service Day!
Get your team together for a great day on the bay. Not only is this a unique opportunity to get involved on a weekday, we're providing lunch, prizes, and surprises to participants!
The Port of San Diego is proud to announce we will be hosting our second annual #ThatsMyBay Service Day! This is a great way to get your entire office together to volunteer with other folks just as committed to the bay as you are.
- Thursday, November 7, 2019
- 8:30 a.m. - 1:30 p.m.
- Clean up locations
1) Tuna Harbor Park/G Street Mole on the Embarcadero (Address: 3 Tuna Lane, San Diego, CA 92101 at the foot of G Street)
2) Pepper Park/Tidelands Ave. (Address: 3299 Tidelands Ave, National City, CA 91950)
3) Chula Vista Bayfront Park/Marina Area (Address: 980 Marina Way, Chula Vista, CA 91910)
4) Chula Vista Wildlife Reserve (Address: 990 Bay Blvd., Chula Vista, CA 91911)
5) Harbor Police Headquarters on Harbor Island (3380 N Harbor Dr, San Diego, CA 92101)
After party: Pepper Park
- Sustainably sourced lunch will be provided
- Prizes and giveaways
- Surprise guests appearances!
Learn more about how to take care of your bay year-round at portofsandiego.org/thatsmybay
Questions? Please contact Melissa Dailey at firstname.lastname@example.org