Ruocco Park is the Port of San Diego's 18th park. The 3.3-acre park, overlooks San Diego Bay and the city's downtown skyline. at the corner of Harbor Lane and Pacific Highway. The park features a new public artwork, "The Riparium," a sculptural gateway of eucalyptus tree branches designed by local artist Roman de Salvo. Guests can walk along landscaped walkways or romp on the hybrid Bermuda grass that fills the park. Note: Dogs allowed but must be leashed.
- Special Events Permitted: Yes (Some restrictions apply)
- Maximum Occupancy for Events: 250
- Weddings/Receptions: Yes (Some restrictions apply)
- Location: 585 Harbor Lane, San Diego, CA 92101
- Hours: 6:00 a.m. - 10:30 p.m.