UPDATED INFORMATION REGARDING AVAILABILITY OF BAY TOURS
(As of May 10, 2011) Both cruises are full:
- (THIS TOUR IS FULL) Saturday, May 21, 2011 from 1 p.m. to 3 p.m.
- (THIS TOUR IS FULL) Wednesday, May 25, 2011 from 4:30 p.m. to 6:30 p.m.
On these cruises, you will learn more about San Diego Bay and its environment, as well as Port operations. You will also get an up-close look of where San Diegans work and play along the waterfront.
- The Port of San Diego’s Port Pavilion and B Street Cruise Ship Terminals
- The Embarcadero
- Harbor Island, America’s Cup Harbor and Shelter Island
- Naval bases and ships
- Shipbuilding and repair yards
- The Port’s two marine cargo terminals
Up to three (3) guests are permitted per respondent. Tours are limited to the first 200 people whose reservations are processed. Kindly arrive 15 minutes prior to boarding. Each tour will last approximately 2 1/2 hours. Self-parking is available.
Leaders from the Port of San Diego, the San Diego Regional Economic Development Corporation, the United States Navy and other representatives from the private and public sector are gathering in San Diego to discuss how the maritime industry produces thousands of jobs and billions of dollars in economic impact to the region.
- Learn about Maritime Week
- Ports Bring Home the Goods: Learn why maritime ports are vital to the region