The Bayfront Cultural and Design Committee (BCDC) has been established as an advisory committee to the San Diego Unified Port District. Its purpose is to advise the Port on the design of parks, walkways, bikeways, cultural facilities and development projects in the Chula Vista Bayfront Master Plan.
Ten committee members serve on the BCDC Committee; seven appointed by the Port and three by the City of Chula Vista. Members include:
- City of Chula Vista Planning Commission (1)
- Chula Vista Design Review Committee (1)
- Chula Vista Resource Conservation Commission (1)
- Design Professional - Architect (1)
- Design Professional - Landscape Architect (1)
- Design Professional - Urban Design (1)
- Business Entity (2)
- Community Organization (2)
Three meetings and a workshop are planned for the first phase, for the creation of the Chula Vista Bayfront Design Guidelines.
The next BCDC meeting will be held on Monday, June 24, 2013 at 6:00 p.m. in the Human Resources Training Rooms B111 and B112, Public Services Building 300 located at 276 Fourth Avenue, Chula Vista (map).
- Bayfront Cultural and Design Committee Documents
- Bayfront Cultural and Design Committee Meeting Agendas
- Bayfront Cultural and Design Committee Meeting Minutes
- BCDC Duties and Responsibilities (58.46 kB)
- Chula Vista Bayfront description from Port Master Plan (5 MB)
- Chula Vista Bayfront Master Plan Fact Sheet (287.29 kB)
- CVBMP Illustrative Plan (778.2 kB)
- CVBMP Settlement Agreement (12.02 MB)
- Environmental Impact Report (EIR)
- CVBMP Development Policies (5.7 MB)
- CVBMP Public Access Program (5.67 MB)